Monday, February 4, 2013

Red, Black, and White


Here's another outfit worn to work! Red, black, and white. I believe there's no other color combination that's more classic than this! It's my favorite as well 'cause you can never go wrong with this combo. The piece that I like best from this outfit though is the striped top. The print added more character to the entire look.

Striped top: Zara; Skinny jeans: Forever 21; Bag: Alexander Wang 'Hilary Leather Studded Shopper'

Gold watch: Casio; Black beaded bracelet: DIY; Silver bangle: Gift from my brother

Also, instead of wearing my black watch, I wore my gold Casio watch to give a little contrast to the colors I'm wearing.

Red ballet flats: Shoe Room -- one of the comfiest ballet flats I ever owned!
  
Photos taken by Carla Atutubo



4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...