Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Denim Vest


I've had this denim vest for quite some time now and on Sunday, I finally got to wear it for the first time. It's actually from a really old denim jacket! One night, I found the jacket in my mum's closet, realized that no one's using it anymore, and cut 'em! And I must say, it turned out just the way I wanted it to! I wore it over a grey tank tucked in a bandage skirt. I finished my look with my favourite pair of shoes at the moment, my wedge sneakers!

Tank top: Sent from Heaven; Denim vest: DIY from an old Gap jacket; Skirt: Sewn with Love; Wedge sneakers: Forever 21; Bag: Dorothy Perkins; Necklace: The Landmark

What do you think of this look? ;-)

First photo taken by Mike Asuncion
Second photo taken by Joselito Asuncion



6 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...