Saturday, July 14, 2012

Print and Texture


Top: Massimo Dutti; Skirt: Sent from Heaven

Necklace: from Greenhills


Bag: Dorothy Perkins; Ring: Accessorize; Bangle: Gift


Shoes: Zara

I've had this lace skirt for two months now but I never got to wear it until last Sunday. That's because I could not find the perfect top that would go with it! I've tried on countless number of tops and failed.

Out of nowhere though, I found this paisley-print button-down top. I know, where has it been the past two months, right?! It was perfect for the lace skirt so yay!

I love how the monochromatic look turned out, and with the texture and print paired with each other, it even became edgier.

First photo taken by Joselito Asuncion







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...